3 Juvenile Northern BTS for sale

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
jhhershinow9898
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

3 Juvenile Northern BTS for sale

Postby jhhershinow9898 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:35 pm

I have 3 juvenile Northern Blue Tongue Skinks for sale. If you are interested and do contact me, please refer to them by the number I assigned them, or by their name. Unfortunately I'm not in a position to be able to ship my animals, so they will be pickup only. We can arrange a spot to meet halfway as well. I'm based in Lexington, Kentucky. Feel free to ask for more pictures if you e-mail or text me, I just don't want there to be a bunch of pictures on this post. Thanks.

Northern BTS #1. Name: Ellie
• PICKUP ONLY, no shipping, sorry.
• Classic Northern Blue Tongue Skink, Tiliqua scincoides intermedia
• Born July, 2017
• Unsexed
• Approximately 16 inches long (Nose to tip of tail)
• Excellent feeding response, eats all of his/her food almost as soon as I give it to him/her
• Currently feeding on canned dog and cat food
• Never had any shedding issues
• $425.00.
• Contact me by e-mail at johnhenryhershinow@yahoo.com or by text at (859) 421-2315

Northern BTS #2, Name: Leo
• PICKUP ONLY, no shipping.
• Born July, 2017
• Unsexed
• Approximately 14 inches long (Nose to tip of tail)
• Off-and-on feeding response. Some days eats all food, other days won’t even look at its food.
• Never had any shedding issues
• $325.
• Contact me by e-mail at johnhenryhershinow@yahoo.com or by text at (859) 421-2315

Northern BTS #3, Name: Ferdinand
• PICKUP ONLY, no shipping.
• Born July, 2017
• Unsexed
• Approximately 15 inches long (Nose to tip of tail)
• Excellent feeding response, eats all of his/her food almost as soon as I give it to him/her
• Missing a few toes due to some shedding issues as a baby. Despite missing a few toes he/she still moves around as well as my skinks with no missing toes. Has not had any shedding issues in the past 2 months(4 sheds during that time). Feel free to ask for close-up pictures of his/her feet.
• $300.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”