November 2001 Reptiles magazine

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
Edward
Carpe diem
Carpe diem

November 2001 Reptiles magazine

Postby Edward » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:30 am

If you've been a fan of blue-tongue skinks for any length of time, you ought to know who James Wilson is. And if you do, you probably also know about THE article on BTS he wrote for Reptiles magazine back in 2001. We both lived in Arizona in the early 2000s, and I had the opportunity to come to his home and see his animals. He's a legend for good reason. Anyway, I have some copies of that magazine available in great condition. Below are scans of the cover and first page of the article.
I also have some other magazines with BTS articles that I will post in the near future.

The cost is $20, which includes shipping within the U.S. Outside the U.S., I will charge whatever USPS charges me to mail it to your country.
Thank you and let me know if you have any questions.

Nov 2001 cover.jpg

Nov 2001 inside.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Janella
ADMIN
ADMIN
Your Facebook name: Janella Poch

Re: November 2001 Reptiles magazine

Postby Janella » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:55 pm

I am interested, how would I make a payment to you? I also would be in other things you may have as well if you can let me know what they are. Thank you
Edward
Carpe diem
Carpe diem

Re: November 2001 Reptiles magazine

Postby Edward » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:02 am

Sorry I forgot to mention it but paying through PayPal is by far the easiest and safest method for everyone. Thanks.
Nemo me impune lacessit.

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”