Baby T.R. Aspera

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
Ciroshi
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Baby T.R. Aspera

Postby Ciroshi » Mon May 09, 2016 3:20 am

Available 2 baby Trachydosaurus Rugosa Aspera.
4500€ each.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mackdaddy
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Baby T.R. Aspera

Postby mackdaddy » Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:46 pm

STILL AVAILABLE???? :)
kingofnobbys
Bluey Devotee
Bluey Devotee

Re: Baby T.R. Aspera

Postby kingofnobbys » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:10 am

Gosh , love shingle backs almost as much as I love my BTs , eastern water skinks and central bearded dragons. it seems they love company and it would be a shame to separate the pair (esp if they are boy & girl or two girls). I think it would be very hard on them shipping them overseas from where they seem to be now to the USA too.

I hope these two are captive bred and NOT been taken from the wild (from Rotness Is WA) and not been illegally trafficked by some low life oxygen thief.

Be aware, exports of reptiles from Australia are strictly illegal and in most places in Australia it's illegal to take reptiles from the wild without a permit or to rescue / rehabilitate them (if injured or sick) and only captive bred are permitted to be sold and every keeper must have a licence to keep wild life and every buyer have one too.

This pair are very expensive @ 4500€ each.
Considering here in Australia captive bred shinglebacks sell for about 200AUD each.
I personally smell a rat here , this guy has only made 4 posts before (only this and one other sale a long time ago!) and is trying to sell two shingleback for 4500€ each. So I think anyone interested in buying them needs be VERY CAREFUL and make sure this is not a scam.

I'd really hate for some someone to buy them and never receive their new pet , and be out of pocket for a 4500€ or 9000€ + shipping and associated export / import costs , and I'd also hate for them to have been taken from the wild and trafficked .

Now if he shows them with mum, and in their viv, and gives details of when born and how heavy they are each and how heavy mum and dad are too , and what the husbandry is like, and gives his address and phone number so anyone interested can visit and check them out then that might be sufficient evidence he's on the level.

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”