True CBB Merauke BTS (T. g. evanescens) up for RESERVATION

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
Dakota
Snail Hunter
Snail Hunter
Your Facebook name: Dakota Nivens

True CBB Merauke BTS (T. g. evanescens) up for RESERVATION

Postby Dakota » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:29 pm

The skink up for reservation is affectionately named "Tiger". I named him this because he almost seemed yellow in coloration compared to his more drab-looking sibling, "Goon", with his black bands. He is from the Xaunder x Hunter pairing.

He is $150 + shipping. I do not require money until 5 days before the scheduled shipping date that we agree on.

Terms:
I am wanting to sell this skink to someone who is very conscientious. BTS experience is a plus. I am not in a hurry to sell this bubba, and this is NOT a first come/first serve type situation. When you PM me: tell me a little about yourself, let me know what vet you use, what reptiles you have experience with, etc. Let me know you are dedicated BTS owner! :) Keep in mind I will likely keep him until his next shed which will be a few weeks.

To make sure this is no confusion, the reservation process is just to make sure he can go to his home as soon as I feel he is ready. While it is not first come/first serve, when I tell you that you have the reservation, it is YOURS. I will not switch with anyone else even if they try to offer more money once I tell you that you took the spot. HOWEVER, I do reserve the right to cancel the reservation if I see fit. If money was exchanged, I will refund it all if reservation is cancelled. I do offer a 7 day health guarantee starting the day you receive him.

Here are three pictures of three different lighting:
Outside:

Indoors, no flash, lighting from window:

Inside, flash, no additional lighting:

Parents:
Father: Hunter. Acquired from "Iceman" here on the forum in 2013 as a young adult. Bought him as "comparably orange" to Susann's orange Merauke line. He also has a very red belly.

Mother: Xaunder. Acquired from Daniel Gonzalez as a captive bred and born baby. She is known for her high-white sides. Some people say she is "frosted". She is a very creamy tan color, with orange and black in her bands.

You can either PM me or email me, it does not matter much. My email is: dakotanivens000@gmail.com

Thanks for looking. :thumbs:
"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man." — Charles Darwin
Dakota
Snail Hunter
Snail Hunter
Your Facebook name: Dakota Nivens

Re: True CBB Merauke BTS (T. g. evanescens) up for RESERVATI

Postby Dakota » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:33 am

Tiger has been reserved. Thanks everyone. :)
"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man." — Charles Darwin
Susann
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: True CBB Merauke BTS (T. g. evanescens) up for RESERVATI

Postby Susann » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:15 pm

That didn't take long! :lol: :thumbs:
Breeder and keeper of Meraukes from 2010 to 2022.

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”