Looking for a baby

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
manderschmander
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Looking for a baby

Postby manderschmander » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:33 pm

I am looking for a baby blue tongue skink. I was hoping for a Northern I think, but I'm not really particular.
I have a moderately large tank set up (plans to get a giant one once the baby grows a bit) with all of the necessary preparations.
I really want to find a good breeder of captive bred, healthy animals. I am located in Southern California, so any breeders around here that offer pickup would be great, because I would love to avoid the stress of shipping. Otherwise I would be find having it shipped to me :)
I know they are usually born in the summer but I am ready now and I was hoping that someone would have some. Any recommendations? I'll take recommendations of breeders that won't have babies until summer as well, just to get a good list going, but I really would love to get one now since I am ready and excited! :D
Susann
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Looking for a baby

Postby Susann » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:46 pm

One of our long-standing members, James, is in San Diego; don't know how far that is from you, but all the breeders on our Recommended Breeders list will ship and have been shipping for years. :D
Good luck!
Breeder and keeper of Meraukes from 2010 to 2022.

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”