ISO male Irian Jaya BTS

Buying? Selling? Requests? Post them here. BTS ONLY!
Forum rules
This board is for BLUE TONGUE SKINKS ONLY!
Hammock
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

ISO male Irian Jaya BTS

Postby Hammock » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:08 am

Wanted. Hey guys, I'm looking for an extra nice classic IJ male. Clean light ground color and bold wide bands. I'll start with some youngsters if I have to but I have a nice female possibly ready to go at the present. If you can be of help please pm me.

Thanks, Mike
Bethany SG
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: ISO male Irian Jaya BTS

Postby Bethany SG » Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:56 am

Hi
I have several IJ males, and I really need females. I have one that is very healthy eats well, I use MVB and vitamins with a his food once a week, I have observed what appears to be sperm plugs in excrement and watched behaviour with other males and my female. Again that is a good indication of gender. He is well fed and likes attention but is a bit shy at first with humans. His name is Mushu and I love him - the only reason I am willing to sell is because I need room for a female. Just a thought here- since I'm in need of a female, if yours can be proven (of course I understand that proven typically means observation of breeding or parturition.. Lol) I would buy your female.
Please respond, Mushu needs a great home.
Bethany
Bethanygsg@gmail.com
Hammock
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: ISO male Irian Jaya BTS

Postby Hammock » Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:42 am

Bethany SG wrote:Hi
I have several IJ males, and I really need females. I have one that is very healthy eats well, I use MVB and vitamins with a his food once a week, I have observed what appears to be sperm plugs in excrement and watched behaviour with other males and my female. Again that is a good indication of gender. He is well fed and likes attention but is a bit shy at first with humans. His name is Mushu and I love him - the only reason I am willing to sell is because I need room for a female. Just a thought here- since I'm in need of a female, if yours can be proven (of course I understand that proven typically means observation of breeding or parturition.. Lol) I would buy your female.
Please respond, Mushu needs a great home.
Bethany
Bethanygsg@gmail.com

Hi Bethany,
I'm not interested in parting with my female.
Does your male Mushu meet my description above ?

Thanks, Mike

Return to “Classifieds w/Recommended Breeders List”