Lethargic skink

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
EmeraldLDR
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Lethargic skink

Postby EmeraldLDR » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:39 am

Hi my Indonesian blue tongue big smoke is 9 months old, he's usually full of energy and constantly climbing but starting about a week ago he's been hiding and sleeping almost constantly, he normally loves Basking but isn't a tall, he's still eatting and drink just very tired, the warm side temp is around 30 celcius and the cool side around 27, humidity is about 80 to 90 %, should I be worried?
EmeraldLDR
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Lethargic skink

Postby EmeraldLDR » Fri May 03, 2024 6:29 am

Update, he's now sleeping and hiding most of the day, I'm worried he's not drinking enough water also :cry:
Janella
ADMIN
ADMIN
Your Facebook name: Janella Poch

Re: Lethargic skink

Postby Janella » Fri May 03, 2024 6:08 pm

What type of skink is this? They do like to hide and burrow. Mine will go days without coming out. You said it is still eating and drinking right? Depending on the species your basking spot may be low.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”