Misting system with thin tubes

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Suzle87
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast

Misting system with thin tubes

Postby Suzle87 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 12:46 am

Morning/evening all, I am currently pimping out ventress' vivarium, I've finally bought a day and night thermostat so he is no longer dependent on us turning the temperature up and down (my little boy is growing up :lol: )
And now I'm looking for a fogging or misting system to have in the vivarium - the problem I'm having is I can't cut holes in the vivarium, and all foggers and misters seem to have quite thick tubing, I have space for wires to come through vents at the top of the back walls but does anyone know of a mister or fogger with the tubing only as wide as a thick electrical wire?

Hope this makes sense and look forward to your responses! Thankyou

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”