Treats for Indonesians

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Claudia&Louie
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Treats for Indonesians

Postby Claudia&Louie » Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:25 pm

Most treats I've tried to give my Indonesian skink he doesn't seem to like. I've tried egg, peach, apple, even banana, and he didn't touch them. He ate a blueberry twice, but only after a while. It's real hard to tell what he actually likes and what he just tolerates because he's hungry. Any suggestions?
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Treats for Indonesians

Postby splashy07 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:48 am

Have you tried any insects? Superworms are a favorite of some. This time of year though none of mine are eating anything. I do not keep Indonesians but I had at one time and found their diet preferences to be identical to their Aussie cousins. They also like can 'o snails by Zoo Med.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”