Soft pellet food for northern?

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Fotizzile
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Soft pellet food for northern?

Postby Fotizzile » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:27 am

hello all been a while since ive posted. my northern has a preference for hard dog food (i have different types ive been feeding him) along with berries on occassion (ive tried bananas but he just isnt into it only likes blueberries and blackberries). ive recently knoticed a line of this soft pellet food for dogs that is all organic (however it contained spinach so thats a nogo). i was wondering if there are any soft pellet foods i can give him to mix things up. idk if its common but my bts doesnt like messy foods at all so all wet dog foods he usually wont touch (he does this thing where he tries to wipe himself clean alot and then just walks away and doesnt bother trying again . it kinda seems like he is real snobby about it) i really like the idea of soft pellet-like food since its easyer to keep and doesnt go bad fast (ive never went through a small can of wet food without it going bad before its done). anyone here found something like that that works good for skinks any help would be appreciated!

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”