Bluetongue skink video series

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Keytal
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Bluetongue skink video series

Postby Keytal » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:44 am

Hi guys!

I am a member of this wonderful community for a while now, got so much help from you guys for problems I was having with my skinks and after a while I was thinking why not share
the knowledge in a colorful way.

I have been creating videos all my life and thought why not use the information and make guide videos. This community holds so much experience, I think it would be a great idea to share with those whom just got into the hobby.
I know how frustrating it was to face with basic issues without the knowledge and I would have been happy to have a proper video to begin with.

I actually made a basic guide from my experience and from the information I gathered from the internet ... however I know I could have made a much more accurate and detailed version with involving the people who have the love for
the hobby.

Together we could make an awesome series that could help and entertain the people. We could unite (seniors/juniors) and collect the info/picture and video materials that I would shape into a series of videos with carefully watching your feedback.

Check what I have been working on so far (the channel is about my reptiles and the hobbies I love), hope it will be to your liking.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCX5t1F ... 9tOXRHv-0w

If you are interested in sharing your experience, your pictures/videos, feel free to leave a note here and I will contact you!

Cheers guys!
Keytal
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Bluetongue skink video series

Postby Keytal » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:37 am

Bump!

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”