Any Canadian BTS Breeders?

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Varis
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Any Canadian BTS Breeders?

Postby Varis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:48 pm

I am officially looking to buy a baby Blue Tongue now. That being said, I don't know many breeders, let alone Canadian ones. I know of MelsExotics, who is based out of my city, but she hasn't responded to any of my inquiries as of yet. Any recommendations?

Additional ways of contacting Mel would also be awesome! Her new litter of babies look adorable.
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Any Canadian BTS Breeders?

Postby splashy07 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:02 am

I was going to suggest her. Have you tried on facebook? I don't use social media so I wouldn't even know how to go about it. I tried (I'm sure you did too) looking for a phone contact number but couldn't find. Wish I could be of more help.
xXxBORISxXx
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby xXxBORISxXx » Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:10 pm

Hey there!
I purchased a skink from Mel last year. Took a couple months for her to respond but I believe she gets a lot of emails and just gets behind :) its pretty rare to find a skink breeder in Canada so there is a lot of interest! I'd say have patience and she will get around to responding when the the babies are old enough to be sold.
The day she replied to my email was the same day I picked up my skink. One of the happiest days of my life :) Hope you're able to get one!!
RedCaliburn
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby RedCaliburn » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:51 am

I got my nothern blue tongue skink from don's reptiles. He's based in BC, and sells easterns and northerns as captive bred.

https://www.donpattersonreptiles.com/
ascerny
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby ascerny » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:25 pm

Mine came from bluetongueexotics. I found its best to contact them through facebook.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”