Tanimbar gestation times?

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
johnturnip
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Tanimbar gestation times?

Postby johnturnip » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:32 am

Hi, just a question to see if any of you have had experience with breeding tanimbars and their gestation lengths. I am getting a little concerned, (or maybe impatient:) ) with my female as it has been 160 days since being last mated. She is about 100 grams heavier since the last mating and went off of her food about four weeks after. Then all of a sudden started eating normally again. I have kept records, pretty much day by day, along with weekly photos to check her progress, but am now starting to think she might be just well fed and missed the window. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Kind regards.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”