Introducing Myself and my Hunt for a BTS!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Varis
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Introducing Myself and my Hunt for a BTS!

Postby Varis » Wed Jun 27, 2018 7:14 am

Hi there everyone!

My name is Varis! I'm a character design artist and a Culinary Arts student from Winnipeg, Manitoba (that's in Canada, for those who don't know. Winnipeg is very easy to not notice on a map.).

I'm very new to the world of reptiles, but grew up around a lot of them in Australia, my birthplace. I decided Blue Tongue's are the best route for my first lizard because they handle well and I would love a companion to study and draw with!

It's very nice to meet all of you, and I hope to see you around for discussions!

-Varis
Yeshika
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Introducing Myself and my Hunt for a BTS!

Postby Yeshika » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:11 pm

that was a huge motivator for me to get a skink too, as apposed to other reptiles. Once you get them used to handling, they like to hang out and cuddle as you draw. Such chill lizards. Sits with me at my desk all day :lol:

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”