Is This Actually an Indonesian?

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
echo.the.gecko
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Is This Actually an Indonesian?

Postby echo.the.gecko » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:26 pm

Hello! I am contacting this person to adopt their skink, but was curious if it is actually an Indonesian. Thanks!

Link: https://scranton.craigslist.org/pet/d/i ... 76947.html
kayla990
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Re: Is This Actually an Indonesian?

Postby kayla990 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:36 am

Hello! Yes, it's an Indonesian :D I would be tempted to say a Meruake, but I'm not great at ID'ing subspecies without seeing the belly scales too. Goodluck if you get the little guy!
- Hons. Degree Animal Management -4 years volunteer in a Zoo -10 years volunteer in animal shelters -Enclosure enthusiast
echo.the.gecko
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Is This Actually an Indonesian?

Postby echo.the.gecko » Mon Jun 25, 2018 5:37 pm

kayla990 wrote:Hello! Yes, it's an Indonesian :D I would be tempted to say a Meruake, but I'm not great at ID'ing subspecies without seeing the belly scales too. Goodluck if you get the little guy!

Okay, thank you!

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”