Where to buy enclosures?

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
megamuff
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Where to buy enclosures?

Postby megamuff » Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:09 am

Hey everyone, I have a baby northern and he’s in a 40 gallon breeder. After he gets bigger, (probably when he’s 6 months to a year) I want to get him a 75 gallon. My problem is I want one that has doors on the front so I don’t always have to remove the top to take care of him. Where can I buy one? Are there certain chain pet stores that have them in store or will I have to try local ones?
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Where to buy enclosures?

Postby splashy07 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:54 am

If you're looking for a glass cage your local pet shop should carry the type you describe, they do around here. You can look online for PVC type enclosures specifically made for reptiles also. All mine came from API. (Animal Plastics)

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”