Northern Blue tongue price range??

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
ADollopOfLazy
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Northern Blue tongue price range??

Postby ADollopOfLazy » Wed May 30, 2018 8:14 am

Just as far as northern bt babies with natural/common color morphs what kind of pricing should I expect in the US? I have an expo in my area coming up soon and wanted to know roughly what I should expect to pay if I want to come home with one.
fox1414
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Northern Blue tongue price range??

Postby fox1414 » Wed May 30, 2018 10:09 am

Around $300-350 depending on the breeder
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby splashy07 » Thu May 31, 2018 4:54 am

Here in NY they have skyrocketed, going for over 600 at the expos. Sunrise or color variations can be over a grand.
If you are buying at an expo, please be a hundred percent sure you are getting a pure northern. There is a lot of junk out there commanding high prices. Ask for lineage and pictures of parents, etc. It is baby season, otherwise it would be a far stretch to find a northern at an expo, although sellers claim they are. Do your homework.

I sell mine for 325 but do not ship. The price gouging around here is ridiculous, just because the demand is high at present. Typical New York greed.
Gsxrgrl21
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Gsxrgrl21 » Thu May 31, 2018 5:08 am

I have an expo coming up near me as well,didn't think to ask about prices! I'm looking for the same,this would be my first BTS. Good knowledge to know before heading in so I can be prepared for some crazy prices :shock:

Good luck to you! I hope you find your new baby as well!
Proud mommy to 1: 3 year old Beagle/Pit Bull named Rhane,1: 6 year old Bearded Dragon named Reptar, 2: Crested Geckos named Simba and Charmander, 1: Leopard Gecko named Naga :D

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”