Problems/Help Needed

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Halogen
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Problems/Help Needed

Postby Halogen » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:44 pm

So things started to go well for awhile until now. Now my skink is barely eating, (not even fruit) and hasn't for almost 2 weeks. His underside is still looking normal but it feels crackly almost, but he just shed so I doubt its that. I can like rub it (the opposite way the scales are going) and it feels like I could pick at it almost. And now he has a new scab thing on his head. I would like to think its just when he tries to open his cage door, as he wants to chill on my bed for the majority of his time now.
I have no clue what is going on, or why he changed out of the blue. Does anyone have an idea with whats going on? I'd appreciate the help.
Fiji Fan Club President.
Halogen
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Problems/Help Needed

Postby Halogen » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:49 pm

Here are some pics of him
The one on the top is the new one, pretty sure the right one is a recovery from a bad shed.
Also to check how much hes grown hes about 2 years old and he is 2 inches wide and 20 inches long (head to tail)
Does this seem ok?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fiji Fan Club President.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”