Northern NYC breeders?

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
spyrothedragon
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Northern NYC breeders?

Postby spyrothedragon » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:59 pm

I've seen a few breeders online and I'm hoping that one of them that ends up working out... But in case it doesn't...

My girlfriend and I are looking to adopt our first baby skink this summer in the NYC area. We'll be located on Staten Island and need help finding some good breeders in the area! Ideally Northerns. I know a lot of people have waitlists so I'm trying to reserve our spot soon.

Thank you!

:)
Brittany \\ Actress \\ Marketing Coordinator \\ Animal enthusiast 8) :P :D
Skinkguy
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Northern NYC breeders?

Postby Skinkguy » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:54 pm

Hello, are still looking for a BTS. I live in NYC and have a 4 month old one from a breeder that I bought. I can’t take care of him. Contact me if you’re interested in a Skink.
Northern BTS.
Helloseth1@yahoo.com
Skinkguy
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Northern NYC breeders?

Postby Skinkguy » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:01 pm

I just sent a message. I got my Skink from a reputable breeder. He is super healthy. I learned all the ins and outs about this guy, food and so on. I just don’t have the time. If you’re still looking for a skink, he’s great. I waited on a list for a while for this guy. I call him Bobo. Anyway, email if you’re still interested in a BTS email me.
Helloseth1@yahoo.com. You can see pictures.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”