Pretty Baby

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson

Pretty Baby

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:24 pm

Our most recent addition is growing quite a bit. Thought I would introduce you all to it.
I'm also taking suggestions for names.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
Taliats
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Pretty Baby

Postby Taliats » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:25 pm

One thing I love about baby skinks (And adult ones, but it looks funnier on the babies) is the super serious look that they have in their faces.
kayla990
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Re: Pretty Baby

Postby kayla990 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:00 am

Gorgeous skink - no name suggestions (maybe something Avatar related from that little arrow on their head..!) looks great! :D
- Hons. Degree Animal Management -4 years volunteer in a Zoo -10 years volunteer in animal shelters -Enclosure enthusiast

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”