I need bts help

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Emma1358
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

I need bts help

Postby Emma1358 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:03 pm

I just got my blue tongue Mogwai about 3 weeks ago. When I got him they said he was about 3-4 moths old and a Meruake. The first week I had him I didn't try to hold him at all because i didn't want to stress him out. But he's very aggressive and they told me he had a great personality. I have to pick him up with thick gloves because he keeps tying to bite me, I think he might be a Tanimbar but I'm not sure.
Edward
Carpe diem
Carpe diem

Re: I need bts help

Postby Edward » Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:50 pm

A few good pictures of Mogwai would be the best way to identify him.
Nemo me impune lacessit.
Janella
ADMIN
ADMIN
Your Facebook name: Janella Poch

Re: I need bts help

Postby Janella » Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:40 pm

Awe, sorry to hear your new skink isn't so friendly. Send us some pictures and we can help identify him. Also if you just got him he is probably stressed. It can take weeks to months for them to adjust. You have to go slow and introduce yourself. Use tasty treats, your voice, etc to get him used to you.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”