Plant Id

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
K4p1nkrunch
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Plant Id

Postby K4p1nkrunch » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:29 am

Wondering if anyone recognizes this plant. Im pretty sure peperomia but im trying here since my close guess isnt sufficient. Im going to change out a number of plants and im having id trouble to determine if it will hurt my bts or just taste bad. When i removed soil it was grouped rhizomes(i think thats correct term) so i split into 3 groups in viv. Plant ID app came up with peperomia but suggestions didnt match, shape and structure are similar however.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Good travels

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”