Old sales info

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
kristymac
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Old sales info

Postby kristymac » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:51 pm

Zach,
I was trying to look up old sales so I could determine the exact age of my skinks. You kept the sales pages up for a long time but I don't see them now. I got my first, that you called Blackie back in maybe 2006. ?? I got my second, a pale northern, the next year, so maybe 2007. I wanted to go back and find their birthdays and pictures of their parents.

Is that information still available somewhere?'

Thanks! Kristen
1 male Irian Jaya
• Harley
1 male Northern
• Butters
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Old sales info

Postby splashy07 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:37 am

Hi Kristen, you may want to send Zach a private message to be sure he sees it.
kristymac
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby kristymac » Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:09 am

Thanks for the heads-up. I sent him a private message. :)
1 male Irian Jaya
• Harley
1 male Northern
• Butters
kristymac
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby kristymac » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:15 am

So, I sent a PM to Zach and also used the 'contact us' button to send a message to admin. That was all months ago. I have yet to hear from anyone. Anybody have any advice on how to contact someone?
1 male Irian Jaya
• Harley
1 male Northern
• Butters
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Postby splashy07 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:52 am

That's a good question, everyone seems to have deserted the forums and gravitated towards social media...that will never be me as I think SM has ruined more lives than heroin, and I do not have a single SM account. Possibly an administrator will see your post and respond. I don't see any of the old timers on here anymore, just newbies asking (and sometimes giving erroneous) advice. These type forums are going the way of the landline telephone. I hope you will be able to recover your information, I actually write all mine down on a piece of PAPER, imagine that. My phone recently played a trick on me, so paper notes it is!

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”