Bent back?

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Red
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Bent back?

Postby Red » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:03 am

Basically I got a new bts my first one and I think Im doing terrible I left her for one day and now her back has this bend I left her with my dad and he said he didnt touch her (I know hes not lying cause he hates reptiles i had a boa but it kinda bit him) do idk how she got it its the next day and shes been under her hide ive been trying not to bother her cause she is a baby and new and its still hissing at me and tryig to bite me. She moved behind the water bowl I moved the bowl to put her food by her and she hissed the loudest shes ever hissed before and I know it wasnt like that before so now Im concerned shes in pain. I dont know what to do to be honest and there is no vet that excepts blueys here which is a risk I had to take and totally regret right about now. Its been like this for a couple hours at least thats when I noticed it. And its not straightening out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”