Merauke or Iran Jaya?

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Bluey beginner
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Merauke or Iran Jaya?

Postby Bluey beginner » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:53 pm

I’m a new to bts and am looking to get one sometime around the end of Christmas towards January. I’m getting the tank and everything but not the actual lizard. There are three species available but marked the Halmahera off my list because of the humidity range. I would like to know which would be better and how to care for them. Any help would be appreciated
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Merauke or Iran Jaya?

Postby splashy07 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:05 am

There is hardly a difference between the two care and personality wise. Comes down to a matter of personal choice, which do you like better? I couldn't say either would be better than the other.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”