Little update :D

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
MysticBlueTongues
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Little update :D

Postby MysticBlueTongues » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:20 pm

Hey everyone so it has been a few months since i got my little CBB indonesian skink Indie and i was just going to post a few photos to show her and how she is going. She is the best little pet you could ask for but that doesn't mean she cant have her moments haha.
A few weeks ago i posted to see what her subspecies was but i got busy and was away so could not post more to find her subspecies so i wonder if any of use would be able to tell from the photos. I known she is and Indonesian but would like to know which subspecies.
002.JPG

106.JPG

107.JPG

Was tricky to take but she/he does have a slightly red or pink belly but this is not really picked up in the photos :)
108.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”