Blue Tongue Skink hurt?

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
OrbitingAncient
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Blue Tongue Skink hurt?

Postby OrbitingAncient » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:09 am

Im worried about my BTS because today i was cooking pizza and when i went to check on her she was trying to crawl threw some coral and now she has lots of damage to her scales and a very small cut on the top of her head with a very tiny bit of blood, what should i do? (sorry for my english)
Y33T
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Blue Tongue Skink hurt?

Postby Y33T » Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:22 am

Do you have photos? I'd like to see a photo of your bluey, the scale damage and her enclosure.
1.0.2 Tiliqua scincoides scincoides, Kirra, Bajo and Hestu <3
LittlePetDirt
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Blue Tongue Skink hurt?

Postby LittlePetDirt » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:42 am

Hey,
When I first purchased my bluey, he had quite a bit of damage on his scales. He had recently shredded and now most of the damage is gone. I would recommend that you wait until the next shed unless the cuts are really severe. Do you have any photos?
- Jaidyn :P

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”