Update on Norbert! (pics)

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
R176
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Update on Norbert! (pics)

Postby R176 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:09 pm

Hey everyone it's been a while since I've been around, so i just wanted to give an update on Norbert in case anyone was wondering.
That, and I just like talking about him because he's great.
(Previous thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=30240 )

He's been doing really well! He shed for the first time since I've had him a couple weeks ago, his new outfit was really deep orange/brown and he looked gorgeous. He basically exploded overnight, scales everywhere, but it went really smoothly and all his old shed was off within 24 hours with no help from me. He seemed a lot smoother/shinier for the first week or two after his shed too, but now is back to his "normal" colour/texture. I forgot to get a good before picture of his shed unfortunately.

He seems happy, relaxed, loves chin rubs, runs away from the misting bottle ("runs"), loves dog food, doesn't like worms (weirdo), tries to pick veggies out of his food and not eat them so I have to chop them up really finely, poops regularly, licks everything, WILL climb up my arm to my shoulders every time, cuddles with the heating pad when I bring him out to hang out by my desk, LOVES berries of all kinds, loves hanging out in my hoodie pocket (he'll crawl in there on his own every time he's on my lap and I have a hoodie on) and is just a wonderful sweetie overall.

Mid shed!

Right after shed! Look at how deep his colour is :D

Getting some sunlight on my shoulder
Janella
ADMIN
ADMIN
Your Facebook name: Janella Poch

Re: Update on Norbert! (pics)

Postby Janella » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:00 pm

Awe, wonderful news. Glad to hear Norbert is doing so well. He is adorable. Aren't BTS great???

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”