Basking temps and overall humidity for Merauke BTS

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
TimMih
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Basking temps and overall humidity for Merauke BTS

Postby TimMih » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:40 am

These are all the pictures I could get so far, he bolts as soon as he sees the camera lol. I will try and get a full body shot when he comes out again if he lets me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Janella
ADMIN
ADMIN
Your Facebook name: Janella Poch

Postby Janella » Tue Sep 26, 2017 6:09 pm

Gosh, he is a tough one! I am curious to see what others say...
Sorry I am not better of help. Keep me posted in the ruling of what the experts think he is.
TimMih
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby TimMih » Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:17 pm

I put up a post for asking help on identifying him and so far only one person has answered and said that its a baby Indonesian. But on a different site, they thought it might be a halhamera. I wonder if it is possibly a hybrid?
Janella
ADMIN
ADMIN
Your Facebook name: Janella Poch

Postby Janella » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:48 am

It definitely looks like a Halmahera, but there is also little traces that look Merauke. Again, it is a tough one! My guess is Halmahera though.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”