Pandora

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
seaslither
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Pandora

Postby seaslither » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Here's another picture of Pandora, she/he's (I'm going with she for now until she's old enough to take to the vet to sex her)

Like I said in the other photo, she was purchased from Rhode Island Blue Tongue Skinks (If you're looking for a skink, you should definitely buy from him, all of his skinks are very beautiful and sweet, he is also very kind and professional)

She's currently in shed, hence the dull colors. She behaved very well when she got home besides the often spooked hiss and attempted strike.
Her mama is The Waitress and her daddy is Charlie, two very beautiful skinks.

I'm really excited to get into this forum, since I'm a first time BTS skink parent. :ohyes:

Edit: More photos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by seaslither on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Scincoides

Re: Pandora

Postby Scincoides » Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:03 pm

Congrats! Pandora is a great looking northern. You absolutely can't go wrong with a skink from Greg.
Austin & Danielle
12.28.12 Northerns
4.6.2 Kei Island
12.6.2 Meraukes
3.4.8 Irian Jayas
2.5.3 Easterns
1.2 Halmahera
1.1 Indonesian
2.3 Tanimbar
0.0.1 Blotched
1.0 Egernia Striolata
1.1 Egernia Cunninghami
1.1 Egernia C. Krefti
1.2 Bellatorias frerei
1.1 H. Gerrardii

http://www.scincoides.com
starscream3232
SuperNerd
SuperNerd

Postby starscream3232 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:43 am

Welcome to the forum. It was a pleasure answering all your questions. I know she's in good hands. She's going to be stunning when she finally sheds. That litter was extra special to me because the female was one I produced last year. Plus she never acted gravid. It got a big surprise when I found them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Greg
10.9.5 T.s. Intermedia Northern Blue Tongue Skink
1.0 T.s.s. NSW Eastern Blue Tongue Skink
3.2.7 H. gerrardii Pink tongued skink
1.1 T. nigrolutea Blotched blue tongue
0.0.1 T. Gigas evanescens merauke blue tongue
https://m.facebook.com/ribluetonguesskinks/
seaslither
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby seaslither » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:10 am

Scincoides wrote:Congrats! Pandora is a great looking northern. You absolutely can't go wrong with a skink from Greg.

She's pretty and she's even in shed at the moment, she's going to be a beauty. Also, I would never doubt that! Such a kindhearted person.
seaslither
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby seaslither » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:13 am

starscream3232 wrote:Welcome to the forum. It was a pleasure answering all your questions. I know she's in good hands. She's going to be stunning when she finally sheds. That litter was extra special to me because the female was one I produced last year. Plus she never acted gravid. It got a big surprise when I found them.

Thank you, and I'm glad you tolerated all the goofy questions and offtopic things I sent you. I believe that she's going to be beautiful when she sheds as well, since she's already such a pretty color. I understand that it was a special litter, I bet that was a really awesome surprise to find her with her babies.

I feel very lucky to get such a beautiful skink from such a well known and professional breeder.
Janella
ADMIN
ADMIN
Your Facebook name: Janella Poch

Postby Janella » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:49 pm

Congratulations again and Pandora is stunning. Welcome to the forum as well :-)
BD99
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby BD99 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:51 pm

Pandora is going to be trouble. I call it now. Heartbreaking good looks, cheekiness inbound.

Seriously. What a little beauty.
seaslither
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby seaslither » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:23 am

BD99 wrote:Pandora is going to be trouble. I call it now. Heartbreaking good looks, cheekiness inbound.

Seriously. What a little beauty.

I'm sure of it, such a charmer!

Thank you, she was actually in shed on the photo, I'll post more later, she's currently in my lap hissing for no reason.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”