Birth announcement!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Birth announcement!

Postby splashy07 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:07 am

My lovely Cilla and her handsome prince JD announce the arrival of their happy little litter of what I thought was 11, but another popped up a bit later making it an even dozen on 6-23-17, 127 days from the last pairing. She actually had four more than I had reserved, so there is a possibility of a few being available if you are local. (I do not ship). This will never get old, the excitement is immeasurable. Sad thing is I have no more space for holdbacks, and seeing them go is like cutting a piece of my heart out. They have already started eating and lost all fear of me. Unbelievable little lizards, you just can't beat Northerns.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
aaronhouts
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower

Re: Birth announcement!

Postby aaronhouts » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:11 am

Congratulations!!!
They look great!
tbets
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby tbets » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:21 am

I've only had my baby Northern for about 3 days and even though I haven't handled him much giving him some good time to adjust to his new home, I love him already. I love how curious and outgoing he's been. They really are just amazing creatures, I wanted one for years but held off to do research. Easily has surpassed my expectations of owning one by a long shot.

Your babies look great! I wouldn't want to let any of them go either :lol:
Janella
ADMIN
ADMIN
Your Facebook name: Janella Poch

Postby Janella » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:13 am

Congratulations! Adorable babies
Hyrulemaster77
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Postby Hyrulemaster77 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:01 pm

Absolutely beautiful! <3 Congratulations! I would love to see more pictures. :ohyes:

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”