Board Styles - Vote for which one you use!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!

Pick a thing

BB3 Mobi Style
5%
Black
63%
Elegance
28%
Prosilver
5%

Total votes: 43
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer

Board Styles - Vote for which one you use!

Postby Nae » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:04 am

Why you may ask?

Cause I am trying to make everything pretty but each style must be done separately cause nothing is ever easy. And as such Im just wanting to hear what is everyone's preference so i know which style to prioritise.

What's this im blabbering about? If you go onto your user control panel > Board Preferences theres the option to select a board style, wooaahhh.

BB3 Mobi Style: A super low data using version of the forum. Good for phones
Black: A snazzy black and blue version of the forum
Elegance: A snazzy white and blue version of the forum
Prosilver: A ugly version of the forum that was the default and as such we are stuck with just having to have listed but Im going to pretend it doesn't exist and not pay it any more then the most meager of attentions unless mods tell me otherwise :wink: (Or it turns out that a majority like it :| )

Since it may take me some time to get through them, let me know which one you want prioritised just to help me make my decision and help you get a prettier forum quicker ;P

Nae~ =D
1 Centralian - Zeke, The Pudge Meister >D
1 Shingleback - Mazi (RIP)
Susann
Merauke Mama
Merauke Mama
Your Facebook name: Sue Bee

Re: Board Styles - Vote for which one you use!

Postby Susann » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:40 pm

Here are some screenshots showing you how to switch the style:

SS.jpg

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
4.3.3 Merauke
My name is pronounced "Suzanne" :)
Sue Bee on FB.
http://www.suesblues.org

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”