Cloud is my Northern BTS, James Wilson's "Baby F", born June 26th.
Cloud is my pride and joy, and I've been trying to keep track of him as he grows. So, here are his pics.
July 25th, 2011
Not long after I got him, this was before his second shed, a day before his first month of life.
July 31st, 2011
This was right after his second shed; pic was taken inside so it doesn't show off him off well.
August 7th, 2011
Still a teeny little guy
August 15th, 2011
The day after his 3rd shed.
August 16th, 2011
I may have gone overboard with pics...
September 3rd, 2011
Lost my camera, so there is a gap. Cloud's pretty colors.
September 7th, 2011:
Showing off his side markings and long-ness.
He was posing for me
Cloud being artistic ~
And then he got tired of everyone fawning over how cute he is.
Now, that was September, and now that I've finally found my camera's battery charger...
This was him today as he was eating. He's staring intently at some foods that got stuck to his nose. He's close to shed, so he's been grumpy lately. And yes, his favorite hide is a Cheez-it box, since he no longer fits in his rock hide. XD (He's about 15.5 inches long now
I'll leave you guys with a grumpy mouth-licking face;
Enjoy!






