Halmahera Blue Tongue Skinks

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Jembo Skinks
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Halmahera Blue Tongue Skinks

Postby Jembo Skinks » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:20 pm

Hello. I'm from Indonesia and just bought what labelled as "Halmahera Blue Tongue Skink" a couple days ago. And he/she is really sweet!

I bought him/her for IDR 500K which is about 35 USD (I know, blueys are pretty cheap here) :lol:

So, I just wanted to know did you guys have any experience with halmaheras? Like what to expect and would they be a good pet?

Any reply would be helpful :thumbs:
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Halmahera Blue Tongue Skinks

Postby splashy07 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:37 pm

Hi, and welcome! This post could have been made to the general site, as he is a blue tongue! I kept Halys a few years back, and I loved them! Have since gone all Aussie, but not for any dislike of the other species. Being you live where you do, you should not have any problem providing them with the high humidity they need. Other than that, come on over to the general discussion forum with your BTS questions, many on this forum keep Halys. They are beautiful and great pets!
Jembo Skinks
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Halmahera Blue Tongue Skinks

Postby Jembo Skinks » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:05 am

Thanks! I'll go to general forum right away

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”