peters banded skink

Feel free to post pictures, information, articles or anything else related to other skink species.
Forum rules
Topics may be anything to do with other skink species, keeping within the forum rules. Topics related to other lizard species, apart from skinks, are not permitted, but these can still be posted on the general off topic forum.
penemue511
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

peters banded skink

Postby penemue511 » Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:21 pm

Hello, new to this forum and was looking for info. I saw old posts but not too much detail as I'm looking into these guys. Any care info, and do these guys last eggs or give birth to live young as ive read both.

Thx
themantaray
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: peters banded skink

Postby themantaray » Sun May 10, 2015 5:29 pm

ya i'm looking for info to i just bought one last week and i need to know how to care for them.
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: peters banded skink

Postby splashy07 » Mon May 11, 2015 7:00 am

Saw some at my last expo and was interested also, found that they are desert and nocturnal so that was enough to send me away. Gorgeous skinks though, not sure but I thought they were viviparous. Not much info at all about these guys out there. Anyone I asked about them just said 'nice but you never see them till you clean their cage and unearth them.'
Guess that's true with the nocturnal guys. Would probably give them a shot if I were still young and stayed up late!

Return to “Other Skink Species”