Maddy the Female Fire Skink

Feel free to post pictures, information, articles or anything else related to other skink species.
Forum rules
Topics may be anything to do with other skink species, keeping within the forum rules. Topics related to other lizard species, apart from skinks, are not permitted, but these can still be posted on the general off topic forum.
DianaBlueTongue
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast

Maddy the Female Fire Skink

Postby DianaBlueTongue » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:58 am

I finally bit the bullet and got myself a pair of fire skinks recently, a male from Austin at Valley Reptiles and a female I picked up at the white plains expo this past weekend. Such fun, gorgeous little lizards.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.

Buddha
freeloader
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Maddy the Female Fire Skink

Postby freeloader » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:36 am

Very, very, very nice. Do they have any special requirements to keep them?
splashy07
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: Maddy the Female Fire Skink

Postby splashy07 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:47 am

They are soooooo gorgeous. Considering them for quite some time, but a friend that has says all his do is hide, and he's had for years. Let me know how yours do, and if they show themselves! Hate to have something this gorgeous hiding all the time, already have a pair of plated lizards that do that! Best of luck with your gorgeous new skinks.

Return to “Other Skink Species”