Leopard Geckos!

Anything and everything not pertaining to blue-tongued skinks.
Forum rules
This is the place where anything goes! As long as it adheres to our general rules, you may post about it here; for example, tell us or show us: who you are, what you do, what you love/like/dislike, what you have, what you made, what happened, how you feel, what you think, what you heard, what you read, what you wonder, etc. How about showing us something we’ve never seen before?!
Laceflower
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Your Facebook name: Cameron Briley

Leopard Geckos!

Postby Laceflower » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:06 pm

As a sort of "beginner reptile" aficionado (they tend to be the most personable, in my opinion), I thought I'd share a few of my first reptiles, whom I bought or adopted in the years before I was able to find a litter of Northern BT's from a trustworthy breeder. These little guys certainly have their own personalities. Bear in mind, I do love Black Sabbath, so the geckos that I christened myself are named accordingly. And yes, I am aware that the glass is smudgy; my little brother likes to look at them, and little boys have dirty fingers. On to introductions:

P.S. Show me your leos and their homes! I'm always looking for revamping ideas!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Aiming for a Master's in Herpetology.
1.0 Northern BTS - Riff-Raff
3.0 Leopard Geckos - Snowblind, Supernaut, Frankie
1.0 Bearded Dragon - Mushu

Return to “Everything Off-Topic!”