the thing out of time

Anything and everything not pertaining to blue-tongued skinks.
Forum rules
This is the place where anything goes! As long as it adheres to our general rules, you may post about it here; for example, tell us or show us: who you are, what you do, what you love/like/dislike, what you have, what you made, what happened, how you feel, what you think, what you heard, what you read, what you wonder, etc. How about showing us something we’ve never seen before?!
Chase
Suave Sage
Suave Sage

the thing out of time

Postby Chase » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:41 pm

Any other old timers still out there?
Susann
ADMIN
ADMIN

Re: the thing out of time

Postby Susann » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:40 pm

They are still "out there" but most have unfortunately abandoned our lovely forums. :( :cry: Many log in from time to time, but few post....

I'd love to hear any thoughts on why this might be.

I have assumed it's because everyone has gotten so used to the "instant reaction/answer" mentality that Facebook has brought. :noknow: I am amazed that more of us who value quality over liking cute pictures, and over instant answers by people who often have little knowledge, aren't returning here.... Maybe forums are just too much work?

Anybody who'd like to PM me their thoughts are welcome to if you don't want to post here. I'm willing to listen.

Chase, would you like to tell us what you've been up to and if you still keep BTS...?
Breeder and keeper of Meraukes from 2010 to 2022.
Scotts1au
Great Scott
Great Scott

Postby Scotts1au » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:46 pm

Hi chase I'm still here, first time back on for a while. The kids getting older and all that it is hard to make time.
If you wait, all that happens is that you get older. M. Andretti
Edward
Carpe diem
Carpe diem

Postby Edward » Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:21 am

Still rocking and rolling.

:edward:
Nemo me impune lacessit.
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love

Postby StaceyLeigh » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:18 am

I try to come on a couple times a month at least. I agree it is a shame more people don't utilize the Forums. There is a wealth of info, even just using the search functions. Susanne, I agree a lot has to do with wanting the more instant reactions you can get of Facebook. I will admit with pictures in particular even I would prefer to add them to facebook, mainly because it is easier. I usually have to downsize my photos to put on here, then quality isn't as good. I do post links to the forum often, to the diet chart, care sheets, and encourage people to join or frequent more often.. I will make an effort to try to get on more often as well!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Everything Off-Topic!”