Reputable Corn Snake Breeders?

Anything and everything not pertaining to blue-tongued skinks.
Forum rules
This is the place where anything goes! As long as it adheres to our general rules, you may post about it here; for example, tell us or show us: who you are, what you do, what you love/like/dislike, what you have, what you made, what happened, how you feel, what you think, what you heard, what you read, what you wonder, etc. How about showing us something we’ve never seen before?!
Carnivale
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Reputable Corn Snake Breeders?

Postby Carnivale » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:11 pm

Hi all! Been a while since I've been on the forums, but I had a question. Does anyone know of any good sources where I could find corn snakes? I tend to avoid pet stores when it comes to actually buying animals rather than just supplies, but I wasn't sure where to start looking for corns.

If anyone knows any websites or private breeders, please share! Specifically, I'm hoping to find a blood red. :)
Dakota
Snail Hunter
Snail Hunter
Your Facebook name: Dakota Nivens

Re: Reputable Corn Snake Breeders?

Postby Dakota » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:17 am

I am not on Facebook right now, so I'm not sure if I'm spelling this right, but try Donovan Winterberg. There is also a guy named Steve (Roylance??). Both are on the Facebook group called "Cornsnake.com on Facebook!" or something to that nature. I believe Donovan is in TN and the Roylance guy is in Florida.
"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man." — Charles Darwin

Return to “Everything Off-Topic!”