New Uromastyx

Anything and everything not pertaining to blue-tongued skinks.
Forum rules
This is the place where anything goes! As long as it adheres to our general rules, you may post about it here; for example, tell us or show us: who you are, what you do, what you love/like/dislike, what you have, what you made, what happened, how you feel, what you think, what you heard, what you read, what you wonder, etc. How about showing us something we’ve never seen before?!
The Bearded Derek
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

New Uromastyx

Postby The Bearded Derek » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:51 am

Would anyone happen to know a Uromastyx forum that would reply quickly? I went to Repticzone since it was probably the only forum that I saw that included Uros.
I just got my first Uro yesterday and I would like some advice to help me out.
OP: http://www.repticzone.com/forums/Uromas ... 17585.html
No one replied yet so I was wondering if anyone knows a forum that replies quick enough or maybe if anyone could help me out here instead would be better and quicker.
Beards everywhere for everyone! lol
Dakota
Snail Hunter
Snail Hunter
Your Facebook name: Dakota Nivens

Re: New Uromastyx

Postby Dakota » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:18 pm

If you are in need of immediate answers, maybe try joining a Uromastyx group on Facebook. I believe there is one called UROBOOK — something to that nature. :-)
"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man." — Charles Darwin
The Bearded Derek
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: New Uromastyx

Postby The Bearded Derek » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:08 am

Alrighty, thanks :D

I was getting a little worried that those guys at that forum weren't replying, but luckily now I can go to those guys on Facebook, I'm sure they'll reply pretty quickly.
Beards everywhere for everyone! lol

Return to “Everything Off-Topic!”