I can't post images? Attachment invalid?

Anything and everything not pertaining to blue-tongued skinks.
Forum rules
This is the place where anything goes! As long as it adheres to our general rules, you may post about it here; for example, tell us or show us: who you are, what you do, what you love/like/dislike, what you have, what you made, what happened, how you feel, what you think, what you heard, what you read, what you wonder, etc. How about showing us something we’ve never seen before?!
ReptileLover567
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

I can't post images? Attachment invalid?

Postby ReptileLover567 » Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:19 pm

For some reason, whenever I try to attach a picture to a post, it says that the attachment is invalid. I can post pictures if I click upload attachment, and go to my camera, take a picture, and immediately attach it. It's just not letting me attach anything from my gallery. Does that make sense? I'm not the greatest at explanation, but I would really like to post some pictures of Jaxom.
jdheff1982
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Your Facebook name: John D. Heffington

Re: I can't post images? Attachment invalid?

Postby jdheff1982 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:55 am

The upload attachment option is for uploading pictures from your computer to the website into a thread. If you want to post pics of Jaxom from your gallery, you will need to copy the URL of the picture by right clicking the picture and click "Copy Image Location". Then, in the full editor, click the "Img" button and paste inbetween "img /img" (had to remove brackets to retain code). Click "Preview" to make sure the pic will post before posting thread.

Example of a pic from gallery using "img /img" (had to remove brackets to retain code):

Hope this helps!
Northern BTS Rosco born 6/27/2013 acquired 10/1/2013 -> My Gallery:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B7iQnlFQvJfMTDFxLVUwaEN5Z0E?usp=sharing
---------------------------------
Care Sheet: http://www.bluetongueskinks.net/
ReptileLover567
Tenderfoot
Tenderfoot

Re: I can't post images? Attachment invalid?

Postby ReptileLover567 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:59 pm

I think I figured it out, thank you :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Everything Off-Topic!”