Has anyone tried Reptaid?

Anything and everything not pertaining to blue-tongued skinks.
Forum rules
This is the place where anything goes! As long as it adheres to our general rules, you may post about it here; for example, tell us or show us: who you are, what you do, what you love/like/dislike, what you have, what you made, what happened, how you feel, what you think, what you heard, what you read, what you wonder, etc. How about showing us something we’ve never seen before?!
Sarikazam
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Has anyone tried Reptaid?

Postby Sarikazam » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:50 pm

Does anyone here having any experience with using Reptaid? Not to be confused with Repta-Aid.
It almost sounds too good to be true so I was wondering if anyone can vouch for it actually working. Apparently it is supposed to help with parasites and infections.

It was recommended to me for my new veiled chameleon, but I thought that I might want to try it out on the rest of my reptiles as well.

http://www.reptaid.com/
1.0 Merauke (Bruce)
1.0 Northern (Hobbes)
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight

Re: Has anyone tried Reptaid?

Postby Fatal_S » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:24 pm

I've used it, but honestly I didn't notice any real difference with anything (I can't recall why I used it either, my memory is so bad). I've still got it sitting around here somewhere too.
Melanie J. Pratt
www.MelsExotics.ca
Currently living at Mel's Exotics:
BTS: Northerns, Caramel Northerns, Meraukes, Irian Jayas, Silver Tanimbars, Yellow Tanimbars
AFTs: Wild-Type, Striped, Amelanistic, Caramel Albino, Patternless, White Out
California Kingsnake
Dumeril Boa
Sarikazam
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner

Re: Has anyone tried Reptaid?

Postby Sarikazam » Mon Jul 28, 2014 12:58 pm

Thanks for the feedback Mel! I seem to be getting mixed reviews by reading about it online. Some people swear it has saved their reptiles lives, and other people say it is just a flaky herbal remedy that doesn't do anything. So I guess it wouldn't hurt to try, but I think my money is better spent in my emergency vet fund instead.
1.0 Merauke (Bruce)
1.0 Northern (Hobbes)

Return to “Everything Off-Topic!”